There comes a time in every man’s life when he comes to the dreaded realisation that he’s getting on a bit. For many, their first inclining is the sight of grey hair. Going grey can bring an air of wisdom and experience but it can also be a little defeating, feeling like the last bit of your youth is fading away.
To regain that confidence, you may choose to dye your hair or shave it off all together. But when it comes to your beard, we suggest putting the clippers down and preserving its natural glory with a little beard dye.
And whether you’re approaching the hill or way over it, in reality, grey hair isn’t just about getting old. After all, this natural process can also happen to the genetically unlucky ones who are barely sipping their first legal pint of beer when they catch a pesky grey staring right back at ya.
Here at Grizzly Adam, we understand your need to keep your youthful spirit and preserve your feeling of attractiveness. There’s no reasons to let greys get in the way. Beard dyeing from home can be easy if you just follow the right steps.
5 MINUTES to a natural colour effect!
Single-use hair colour to help you cover grey hair!
QUICK – get rid of grey hair in just 5 minutes!
EASY TO USE – just squeeze out the content of the 2 sachets, mix and use, then dispose of sachets!
LONG-LASTING – grey hair will return only when your hair grows back!
INDEPENDENT – no special accessories needed and the colouring can be done in any bathroom!
The product is intended for natural hair with a considerable
degree of grey. The grey hair reducer is not suitable for coloured
hair, bleached hair or bleached hair with highlights.
Practical Advice Before Hair Colouring
Please read the instructions included within the box on a
separate piece of paper before use!
In order to cover up grey hair, use the shade close to the natural hair colour.
Preparation of the Solution
1. Protect your clothes with a towel or foil; put on protective gloves.
2. Do not cut the tip of the applicator on the activator bottle!
Unscrew the tube with the dye and the cap of the activator bottle. Squeeze the entire content of the tube with the cream into the activator bottle.
3. Screw the cap on tightly and shake the bottle vigorously for 1-2 minutes to obtain a homogeneous cream. Cut the tips of
the applicator. When doing so, do not squeeze the bottle or direct it towards the face, especially the eyes.
1. Squeeze the cream out of the bottle in small portions and distribute it evenly with your fingers, rubbing it into dry, unwashed hair. Start the application from the most grey hair. If hair gel has been used before dyeing or if the hair is very oily, wash it with a shampoo and dry it gently with a dryer.
2. To evenly distribute the cream, next comb the hair along its entire entire length.
3. Leave the solution on the hair for:
5 minutes – to tone down grey hair
10 minutes – to cover grey hair
Start to count the time only after the complete application of the solution. The colour of the solution changes during the application, but does not affect the final result.
4. After the relevant time, thoroughly rinse the product and wash your hair with a shampoo.
Hair Colour Cream: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Oleic Acid,
Dioleyl Phosphate, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine Sulfate, Oleth-5 Phosphate,
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Coco-Glucoside, Ceteareth-30,
Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tetrasodium EDTA, m-Aminophenol, Oleyl Alcohol,
Polysorbate 60, Paraffinum Liquidum, Propylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20,
Carbomer, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate,
Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, 2-Methylresorcinol, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Ammonium Thiolactate,
Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzol Salicylate,
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.
Activator: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20,
Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate,
Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Sodium Stannate.
Hair & Beard Dye
Intensity depends on quantity of added hair toner.
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Perform skin sensitivity test 48 hours before every use of the product. Read and follow the instructions included on a separate piece of paper in the box. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
– You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
– You have experienced a reaction to temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Very strong agent. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Wear suitable gloves. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Do not store the mixture.
Use immediately after preparation.
Keep out of reach of children.
Mixing ratio 1:1.
* We cannot be held accountable for any undesired and unwanted effects caused by this product if not used correctly or in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
* You are encouraged to read the ingredients list and if there is any ingredient that you are, or might be allergic to, please do not use this product.
* For any problems that have arisen from using this product, you will need to contact the manufacturer at the details visible on the product’s packaging, or please contact us and we will provide you with all the relevant details.